P500 Front Logo Ideas?

F

Fake_Engineer

May 23, 2020
maine
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone done anything with the front Logo that's cool or interesting? Just feels awful bland. I thought about painting it. I also toyed around with some way to light or backlight it. I'm not really sure. I didn't know if anyone more creative than me had done anything that might give me something to look at. Thanks all!

Reactions: Isaiah
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anyone done anything with the front Logo that's cool or interesting? Just feels awful bland. I thought about painting it. I also toyed around with some way to light or backlight it. I'm not really sure. I didn't know if anyone more creative than me had done anything that might give me something to look at. Thanks all!
You could do a rock light behind it or 2 behind it above and below to accent it im what ever color you want. You could also by an 8 pack and do the tires and a dome light out of the same group. Or you could go get the vinyl covering for the honda lettering as well.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

F

Fake_Engineer

May 23, 2020
maine
Ownership

1. 500
Honda makes a vinyl covering for their letters? Jeez, if someone had a vinyl cutter would could inlay virtually anything.

Yeah, I guess I'm asking about the lighting stuff, because I have a bunch of lights for it that should be in tomorrow. I guess if I decide to do something lighting wise is like to do it while I'm playing with the electrical

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well only other thing i could think of would be to cut the honey comb out and run some grill insets.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing