Front brake lines

D

DennisCappel

Aug 10, 2018
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed new super ATV forward A Arms and where I mounted the brake hoses they both got cut at full lock. I put new ones on and noticed at full lock they are getting pinched between the tie rod end and the a arm. Anyone else experience this? They look like they are mounted correctly . Looks like it only mounts one way. Do I have to modify anything? Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah
D

DennisCappel

Aug 10, 2018
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed new super ATV forward A Arms and where I mounted the brake hoses they both got cut at full lock. I put new ones on and noticed at full lock they are getting pinched between the tie rod end and the a arm. Anyone else experience this? They look like they are mounted correctly . Looks like it only mounts one way. Do I have to modify anything? Thanks
Thank you sir .

Reactions: Isaiah and Neohio
U

Uniblab

Dec 29, 2018
Dallas, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This happened to me also. I did not install the steering rack limiters they included with the arms and didn't notice the pinching issue (until I lost my front brakes at RiverRun last weekend). I've contacted @jak9922 about braided stainless lines and will re-route them to avoid this issue in the future. Thanks to all involved for posting, it made it much easier for me to understand and fix the problem.

Reactions: Isaiah