P1000 for all my Florida friends

SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, I’m looking to visit river ranch or holopaw soon; probably the end of the month or at the very beginning of August. My question is if anyone has a deed at one of these places and if I throw you some money is there anyway you could get me in for the day. I do plan on purchasing soon but would like to visit first. Also, my mom will be down from Indiana so I’d like to take her out for some mud therapy.
Thanks guys

Reactions: russknight
Inferno620

Inferno620

Jun 27, 2019
Titusville, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a friend who has access to a place down in Holopaw. I have not been personally, but we are looking at a day trip on July 27th or 28th. I dont see any reason why you could not tag along.

Reactions: russknight
SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a friend who has access to a place down in Holopaw. I have not been personally, but we are looking at a day trip on July 27th or 28th. I dont see any reason why you could not tag along.
I appreciate it man, bu
Thanks man, but my mom arrives that day and we’re heading to Disney. Thanks for lookin’ out though