P1000 Floor board Protection

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone recommend reasonably priced skid protection for the front floorboards of the P1000-5?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with S&S fabrication.. they're full belly aluminum skids.. with a-arm guards and powder coated to your choice.. $750 shipped. You can just order skids if you need. If you already have an aluminum Honda skid.. then the ricochet might not me a bad idea..

Ricochet Off-Road 2 PC Rock Slider Skid Plate Set 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 | eBay

But either way.. if I were doing this I'd make sure the Honda factory skid was replaced!
Just ordered a set of those from ricochet...Reason being is I had already made my own center skid and wanted to still use it

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Just ordered a set of those from ricochet...Reason being is I had already made my own center skid and wanted to still use it
Don't blame ya.. I considered going that route. Or just replacing the center but alas I said to hell with it and ordered the package as I wanted a- guards too.

Reactions: GlockMeister
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't blame ya.. I considered going that route. Or just replacing the center but alas I said to hell with it and ordered the package as I wanted a- guards too.
One thing I really like about them is the way they come up into the wheel wells. My plan is to come up from that with a road sign cut to fit for the inner wheel well