Flat Proof - Airless ATV Tires.

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Would it not be great to take a atv trip and not have to worry about getting a flat? Seems like someone always has a major flat every time we go atv riding... Well good news. Those days are coming to a close. As companies are currently working to reinvent the tire. This air-less atv tire can handle a 50cal gun shot and keep on rolling. There are several companies making them. Michelin, Bridgestone, and Yokohama are a few designing a flat proof tire...
Keep in mind that Flat proof ATV tires are still years away for the normal buyer. But for now this is just a tease of what is in the works.

Images Images 1

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
these would be cool to have. Never have a flat again. But they need side covers to keep the mud out of.the honeycomb.

Reactions: bpike207 and J80
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Would it not be great to take a atv trip and not have to worry about getting a flat? Seems like someone always has a major flat every time we go atv riding... Well good news. Those days are coming to a close. As companies are currently working to reinvent the tire. This air-less atv tire can handle a 50cal gun shot and keep on rolling. There are several companies making them. Michelin, Bridgestone, and Yokohama are a few designing a flat proof tire...
Keep in mind that Flat proof ATV tires are still years away for the normal buyer. But for now this is just a tease of what is in the works.

View attachment 12 View attachment 13
The ones without side walls would be a trip if you load up the bottoms with weight, you might be able to hope down the bunny trail.

• Haha
Reactions: J80
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The ones without side walls would be a trip if you load up the bottoms with weight, you might be able to hope down the bunny trail.
hop
hop

• Haha
Reactions: J80
JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
They actually have these for skidsteers already and I think offroad trucks

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah my old boss has some on his skid steer they save him a lot of money because of the constant flats he was getting , they where very expensive to begin with because they use a different rim but after that the replacements are a little bit more than the regular tires if I am correct

Reactions: JTW and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah my old boss has some on his skid steer they save him a lot of money because of the constant flats he was getting , they where very expensive to begin with because they use a different rim but after that the replacements are a little bit more than the regular tires if I am correct
A lot of equipment come with these now, pretty good idea. Wonder if you could come up with a compound that would adjustable for different terrain?

Reactions: JohnNH
advertisement