P700 Fabric roof and doors

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
looking to see where folks are gettting their roof and door kits? Afraid I will have to get from dealer.. I'm doing a lot of shooting (sporting clays) and walk most of time but wanting to use this for all my hobbies. Also for plowing snow in winter and hunting .. I want to have enclosure . Lookin for vendors . Phantom Camo would be great or black is fine .

Thanks

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I have the honda hard roof and soft doors, the doors slow the wind down and help hold some heat in, they are a little pricey but they are what they are

M

Manleydawg08

Mar 8, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the honda hard roof and soft doors, the doors slow the wind down and help hold some heat in, they are a little pricey but they are what they are
Right... I was wondering if any after market. I can get a good deal on the Honda stuff but still pricey lol.

Reactions: allgm1
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I am looking at making my own doors for winter plowing, but would like a hard roof. Nothing used out there that I have been able to find.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I am looking at making my own doors for winter plowing,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
My plan is to do the same, Ive used the honda doors now for 2 seasons and they seem to be holding up better than I thought they would. So the way I look at it I have a few years left in them, so I have some time to work out the alternative. The hard roof is great for sliding under low hanging trees, but it has a lot of large gaps around it that allow a lot of air flow in the winter. I stuff foam in the holes when its cold out to help squeeze the breeze.