Resource icon

P700 Fabric Front Door - 0SR90-HL3-211A / 0SR90-HL3-221A - Instructions 2015-04-28

No permission to download
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

Fabric Front Door - 0SR90-HL3-211A - Instructions - Fabric Front Door - 0SR90-HL3-211A - Instructions

Fabric Front Door
Aluminum CNC formed door frames are lightweight and provide a consistent fit. Integrates with standard half doors. Made of durable Sur Last ® fabric for superior performance. Solution dyed process for UV Fade Resistance. Urethane coated and DWR (durable water treatment) for max water repellency. Mold/ Mildew and Abrasion Resistant. Double zipped vinyl windows roll down increasing airflow thru the cab. Vinyl is rated at -30° F cold crack. Quick installation and easy...

Read more about this resource...

S

soldier72

Dec 7, 2018
Vine Grove, KY
Ownership

1. 700-2
Installed the new fabric doors as outlined in the online directions. The top rear of the door has a two inch over lap over the hard top and hard rear panel while the front of the door has a two to three inch air gap. The bottom is properly aligned with the lower hard door.
I have checked the installation instructions to find I have installed as detailed.
Did I miss something?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Installed the new fabric doors as outlined in the online directions. The top rear of the door has a two inch over lap over the hard top and hard rear panel while the front of the door has a two to three inch air gap. The bottom is properly aligned with the lower hard door.
I have checked the installation instructions to find I have installed as detailed.
Did I miss something?
Welcome to the forum soldier. There’s several fresh conversations on this topic in various threads I’d encourage you to check out for help.

Here’s one for starters.

P1000 - Honda OEM soft door update

P700 - Fabric Doors

Last edited: