Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I am coming up on my 1 year warranty of my P5 and I am considering getting the Honda Extended Warranty with a 20% discount through my dealer. My question is for those of you that are out of warranty, have you experienced any issues that you wish you would have had the extended warranty. I am not a big fan of these warranties, but with the P5 being fairly new to the market I am thinking it may not be a bad idea.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Lol... Tough question to answer.
My luck is always like this...
If you buy it... You will never need it. If you don't, it will break on day 366.

But remember. This drivetrain is pulled from the foreman. Honda has that motor down pat!

I did not buy it on my 700. But I did on the 1000 because it is a new drivetrain.

Last edited:
Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
I bought it on my 500 haven't had to use it so far

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I am coming up on my 1 year warranty of my P5 and I am considering getting the Honda Extended Warranty with a 20% discount through my dealer. My question is for those of you that are out of warranty, have you experienced any issues that you wish you would have had the extended warranty. I am not a big fan of these warranties, but with the P5 being fairly new to the market I am thinking it may not be a bad idea.
Alan...I purchased the 3yr. extended warranty. I haven't had to use it as of yet but for the price I purchased it at I felt it was worth it just for the piece of mind. My P500 is my second Honda SxS and I didn't have any issues with my Big Red but still purchased the warranty because sometimes s*** just happens. Can't put a price on piece of mind but everyone thinks a bit differently....Good luck!

Reactions: Fordman
M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Piece of mind.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Alan...I purchased the 3yr. extended warranty. I haven't had to use it as of yet but for the price I purchased it at I felt it was worth it just for the piece of mind. My P500 is my second Honda SxS and I didn't have any issues with my Big Red but still purchased the warranty because sometimes s*** just happens. Can't put a price on piece of mind but everyone thinks a bit differently....Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I did go ahead and get the extended warranty for just the reason you said and piece of mind is priceless.

Reactions: Moose308
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I figure its a honda!!!!!! If i every needed to use a warranty with them id be a yamaha rider by now lol hondas baby gas and go never a prob

Reactions: Delton and 500oneer