• Start date
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK, I am on another forum Malibucrew (boating) and the have a events calendar so you can post or see all the events going on during the year and dates (that people post not the Admin job to find). Do y'all have that if so where Sorry I did look. If not is it something that may could get added. The way they have it is you can post events on the calendar and you can even review them after so people know if they want to go the next year. So you just start a calendar the next year then people see what is in there area what they have like camping or what ever. Look back at the year before reviews and decide if they what to go. We even have what we call WOW's weekend on the water events. This is where someone on the forum sets up a event for a meet with a bunch of people on the forum I did this a few times in Atlanta had people drive from MS (me) NC, TN, Florida you name it. I set up sponsors and everything. Just wonder if I am missing it or if it could be added. I bought my 1000-5 and a toy hauler to start taking my kids on trip riding they have done the boat thing time for something new.

This is a WOW pic. Sponsored boat and board we were trying out. Good times. Me and my son (Few years ago) Girl is now 8 and boy is 5.
IMG 2308 zpsc54c44f4
Me and my little girl.
IMG 0126

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No one likes or dislikes the idea?

Admin Thoughts?