Engine stalling while driving

D

Dallintcoleman

May 20, 2024
Arizjba
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a 2021 Talon fox live valve and when I am driving after a while my oil pressure light turns and and its stalls my engine and I can’t start it until like 30 minutes after. I’ve been told to get a new iacv but I’m not sure if that’s the right thing.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Last edited:
Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First off, welcome from Michigan

Need Pics of your rig. Its rule#4 and will help u go further with help.

Now your rig. Have you checked your oil level? They've been know to come low or without believe it or not.
And WTH does a nee jack have to do with all this?

• Haha
Reactions: -Bear- and TxDoc
D

Dallintcoleman

May 20, 2024
Arizjba
Ownership

1. Talon R
First off, welcome from Michigan

Need Pics of your rig. Its rule#4 and will help u go further with help.

Now your rig. Have you checked your oil level? They've been know to come low or without believe it or not.
And WTH does a nee jack have to do with all this?
I’m sorry auto correct took control. I meant iacv, idle air control valve.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a 2021 Talon fox live valve and when I am driving after a while my oil pressure light turns and and its stalls my engine and I can’t start it until like 30 minutes after. I’ve been told to get a new iacv but I’m not sure if that’s the right thing.

Does anyone know what the problem is?
need more details, such as miles, crap u added on and if it’s been submerged, rebuilt, a road queen, etc…..

when u say u can’t start it - it won’t crank over or it endlessly cranks and no fire, etc.

does it idle ok - what does it mean u are driving awhile ? Just cruising along a normal flat trail and machine shuts off

D

Dallintcoleman

May 20, 2024
Arizjba
Ownership

1. Talon R
need more details, such as miles, crap u added on and if it’s been submerged, rebuilt, a road queen, etc…..

when u say u can’t start it - it won’t crank over or it endlessly cranks and no fire, etc.

does it idle ok - what does it mean u are driving awhile ? Just cruising along a normal flat trail and machine shuts off
It’s got 2700 miles on it, it’s pretty much stock. It endessly cranks with no fire. It idles fine at about 1000 rpms. It’s turned off while driving a flat dirt road and just cruising down the street in my town.

advertisement
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
It’s got 2700 miles on it, it’s pretty much stock. It endessly cranks with no fire. It idles fine at about 1000 rpms. It’s turned off while driving a flat dirt road and just cruising down the street in my town.
Hi - thanks

I would go over every battery and power connection and have battery load tested. Guessing here but fixed many machines with that symptom and all were loose battery terminals - what CID said

Reactions: CID
D

Dallintcoleman

May 20, 2024
Arizjba
Ownership

1. Talon R
Cool! We will b waiting!

Check and CLEAN all your grounds good

IMG 2196 IMG 2195 IMG 2194 IMG 2193 IMG 2192 IMG 2191 IMG 2190 IMG 2189 IMG 2188