sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3533 IMG 3534
So, I have been thinking long and hard about a wiper, thinking would be nice to have 2, and having no idea how to mount 2 I came across @CumminsPusher 's 2 wiper set up. I think this is great and order 2, mounted the first last night. While at work went to he EMP website looking for install instructions just to see how to make adjustments if needed and I notice they have 2 choices, 12" blade set up and a 16" blade set up. As I thought about it today and chatted a little with @CumminsPusher I figured I need to get one and check it out. When I got home this evening I got my thinking cap on and decided to mark the windshield where the current 12" blade set up is mounted but has a 13" blade on. Then I thought heck, why not figure where the 16" and 18" blade would approximately run if mounted in the factory hole. So, here you go. Pink line is the 13" blade. Inner white is 16" and outer white is 18". If you mounted center bottom you'd just swap the uncleared ares from the bottom to the top. I also looked at mounting 2 on the bottom, but this would leave an uncleared area right in the middle.

Reactions: CumminsPusher