EMP windshield hard coat for P500

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I ordered the EMP windshield for my p 500 as I want one I can easily and quickly remove as top priority. Price was also a consideration $199 Total ended up $223.

I would like tilt and fold but honesty if it is not raining or freezing I would rather not have it on. I think I can easily make it tilt. And could cut and put piano Hinge on it to fold if I really wanted to.

A little late to ask but does any one else have one? How do you like it?

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
I ordered the EMP windshield for my p 500 as I want one I can easily and quickly remove as top priority. Price was also a consideration $199 Total ended up $223.

I would like tilt and fold but honesty if it is not raining or freezing I would rather not have it on. I think I can easily make it tilt. And could cut and put piano Hinge on it to fold if I really wanted to.

A little late to ask but does any one else have one? How do you like it?
I had an EMP hardcoat on the RZR I had for about two years and I have the Honda hard coat on my 500 for about a year...The EMP was MUCH more scratch resistant...I am getting fine scratches on the Honda windshield and had VERY few fine scratches on the EMP

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I had an EMP hardcoat on the RZR I had for about two years and I have the Honda hard coat on my 500 for about a year...The EMP was MUCH more scratch resistant...I am getting fine scratches on the Honda windshield and had VERY few fine scratches on the EMP
Cool I hope it holds up well I plan to take mine off in the spring and put on in winter and only have it on hand for rides where it might rain a lot

Reactions: SBuckJ
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I got it in the mail today. I was surprised I didn't check the tracking as I ordered it late in evening on the 11th that was quick shipping

Reactions: SBuckJ