P1000 Emergency Kit

D

DrWatson27

Apr 13, 2019
Ste. Genevieve, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried searching but didn't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a list of items they take for emergencies on rides. I'm new to the UTV world and am working on a small kit that can hopefully fit behind the back seats on my 1000-5 for emergencies when out riding. What would be the must haves to take along on a trail ride. Tools, tire repair kits, other items to help get back to the trailer should problems arrise. Basically I'm looking for a "bare minimum" list for shorter rides. Suggestions/recommendations of items/brands etc. Something I can have in the back for shorter trips.

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tried searching but didn't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a list of items they take for emergencies on rides. I'm new to the UTV world and am working on a small kit that can hopefully fit behind the back seats on my 1000-5 for emergencies when out riding. What would be the must haves to take along on a trail ride. Tools, tire repair kits, other items to help get back to the trailer should problems arrise. Basically I'm looking for a "bare minimum" list for shorter rides. Suggestions/recommendations of items/brands etc. Something I can have in the back for shorter trips.
Look up emergency jump bag. I usually carry one. They come in all sizes starting with the basics.

D

Deleted member 3748

This is my first trail kit. It has changed a bit since then but this will get you started.

OriginalTrailKit

D

Deleted member 3748

I also now carry, metric sockets, metric hex keys, pliers, vice grips, bottle jack, better tire plugger, hammer, zip ties, ratchet straps, bungees, two-way radio, rain gear, baby wipes (essential), sun block, bug spray, channel locks, rotopax for gas, spare tire, Noco jump starter, the list goes on. Basically, everything I can fit.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
P1000 - Real Tools Required

Real Tools Required

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk