P700 Dumb tire question...

E

ErnieFurgler

Feb 4, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Time to replace the stock tires on my '17 700 Deluxe. My question is, any reason I need to bring the whole machine in when I replace them or just removing the wheels & bring them in to my local shop? Reason I ask is I'd like to drop the wheels off & have the tires replaced while I'm at work & I really cant park my truck & trailer at my office. Way more convenient to just drop off & pick up the wheels vs. hauling in the whole machine

Reactions: Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time to replace the stock tires on my '17 700 Deluxe. My question is, any reason I need to bring the whole machine in when I replace them or just removing the wheels & bring them in to my local shop? Reason I ask is I'd like to drop the wheels off & have the tires replaced while I'm at work & I really cant park my truck & trailer at my office. Way more convenient to just drop off & pick up the wheels vs. hauling in the whole machine

Some shops will actually give you a small break if you just bring in the wheels. They definitely don't need the whole machine though to answer your question.