Dog Kennel

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I put this on the Talon SXS forum as well. Seems I’m the only one who hunts from his talon? Or brings his dog in a kennel?

Anyone put a dog kennel in the back? I bought a Gunner kennel and I’m not sure if it’ll fit in the back like the other one I had. This new one is bigger, pup got bigger. Wondering if anyone has built a rack for the back or anything that might work to mount the kennel on in case it doesn’t fit in the back. Either way a rack would be cool so I can leave the space open to put stuff

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I place my dog on the passenger seat and use a couple of harnesses to keep her from moving to far left or right. Sally loves to go for rides!!!!!!
I see u have an x. What kind of dog do u have? I have a big Lab. He likes to ride in the passenger seat but i cant seem to find a way to keep him in. Would like to see your set up if u have a pic.

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
This is a question to see how others are doing it. My dog needs to be in a kennel and the new kennel is too big to just fit in the back like the puppy kennel did. To answer Remington’s question the best solution I found is a seat cover for dogs that has straps on the front and back head rests. I fold it to the size I need whether I put a dog in front or back seat. In the front I use the straps on the handle bars and the headrest on the front seat. Either way I put up the window nets to be extra sure no one has jumped out. As requested here’s a pic of my pup in question. I have two others that go along but he’s the only one who needs to be in a kennel

BBEED4BE EC57 48C3 882C 18AF0B73FD0D

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is a question to see how others are doing it. My dog needs to be in a kennel and the new kennel is too big to just fit in the back like the puppy kennel did. To answer Remington’s question the best solution I found is a seat cover for dogs that has straps on the front and back head rests. I fold it to the size I need whether I put a dog in front or back seat. In the front I use the straps on the handle bars and the headrest on the front seat. Either way I put up the window nets to be extra sure no one has jumped out. As requested here’s a pic of my pup in question. I have two others that go along but he’s the only one who needs to be in a kennel

View attachment 326335
Cute pooch!

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ok well no replies from either forum so I’ll keep searching but I did find this as a possible solution. Instead of a tire or a wire cargo basket I can secure the kennel on this HMF tire rack. Any of products similar let me know
BF04403F DAF4 4EAF 9E0A 801590B07F3E
BA73FCCA 6B4E 4C02 B87F 873CBBD2E9F2