P700 Dog Catcher Net

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was wondering if any of you could suggest an elastic cargo net that could easily be installed above the tailgate that would confine my pooches in the bed? I plan on deploying the side curtain nets in the rear while the dogs are back there.

Thanks!

Reactions: Plumber32
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
The rear Honda panel worked pretty good for me.
Every time a critter moved or I would stop and BS
My Lab would launch out the back.
The soft rear panel kept him in.
I later built my own bed extender and spare tire carrier that keeps him in.

Reactions: junior1954
D

Deleted member 3748

How wide do you need it to be? I was thinking of making something for my P500 using black, plastic snow fence. It's the same as the orange stuff, but in black.

Plastic barrier mesh safety fence icon1

D

Deleted member 3748

I saw something like this on a baja buggy that gave me the snow fence idea. I couldn't find the buggy pic though.

S l10001

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess I'm looking for something similar to what car companies offer on SUV's. My SUV ones are too small but there must be larger ones. Figured a member might have a brand and model suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.

D

Deleted member 3748

I guess I'm looking for something similar to what car companies offer on SUV's. My SUV ones are too small but there must be larger ones. Figured a member might have a brand and model suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.
I know what you're talking about. I have one for my pickup truck bed which is going to be too big for you. I bet you could find one sized for smaller trucks that would work.

This one is huge.
https://amazon.com/ABN-Trailers-Pickup-Trucks-Rooftops/dp/B00URUPSYQ/?tag=sxsweb24-20