P700m4 Do you prefer the rear roll cage on or off on your Pioneer 700-4?

Do you prefer the rear roll cage on or off on your Pioneer 700-4?

• Roll cage ON

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Roll cage OFF

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
Interested in hearing some different opinions about either keeping the rear roll cage on, or removing it from a Pioneer 700-4. Thanks everyone!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I love the rear roll bars that was just one of many reasons why i bought mine. Safety of course. But i strap tools to mine and it frees up extra room in my bed by doing that. Quick fist clamps got them holding post hole diggers, ax, pole saw, and weed eater. Can't do that with no rear bars. Also if you turn it over on side it helps it from flipping over even more. It it had nothing on the rear pretty sure some of the turn overs would of been worse also i would of turned over more if the bars wasn't there. That rear corner has caught trees that saved me from flipping. lol What Ohana said too, full roof everything stays dry. I would want them on any SxS even a two seater to be honest i really do like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HappyHonda
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love the rear roll bars that was just one of many reasons why i bought mine. Safety of course. But i strap tools to mine and it frees up extra room in my bed by doing that. Quick fist clamps got them holding post hole diggers, ax, pole saw, and weed eater. Can't do that with no rear bars. Also if you turn it over on side it helps it from flipping over even more. It it had nothing on the rear pretty sure some of the turn overs would of been worse also i would of turned over more if the bars wasn't there. That rear corner has caught trees that saved me from flipping. lol What Ohana said too, full roof everything stays dry. I would want them on any SxS even a two seater to be honest i really do like them.

I've only wanted them gone once and that was when I was moving beds full of dirt. I had to raise the loader really high and dump it through the top. Truth is I was to impatient to use the tractor it was too slow!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Yea i could see that being annoying. There have been times where they get in the way. Few of my tall friends have hit there heads on them too.