North Woods

North Woods

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2024
Maine
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
So...

I want to order one of their bed extenders for my Talon but I have questions about the differences between "Fuel Can mounting plate" and "Deluxe Roto Pax Mount" I'm also looking for the inside dimensions of the extender so I can figure out the rest of my pack-out setup. HOWEVER when I try to send them an email it says the address is no longer valid and of course nobody answers the phone when I call.

Are they still in business?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So...

I want to order one of their bed extenders for my Talon but I have questions about the differences between "Fuel Can mounting plate" and "Deluxe Roto Pax Mount" I'm also looking for the inside dimensions of the extender so I can figure out the rest of my pack-out setup. HOWEVER when I try to send them an email it says the address is no longer valid and of course nobody answers the phone when I call.

Are they still in business?
It sure sounds like they are not from what your describing. You've done everything anyone else would do without going to there business address

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I hope they are still in business.
This is one of the best modifications I have added to my Talon.

20220908 195942 20220908 195958

North Woods

North Woods

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2024
Maine
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Ahhh, I feel dumb. It's posted on their home page as well, I just never scrolled down and read it. Hopefully I can get a bed extender from them one day. :rolleyes:

@Hondasxs If you had a chance, I would very much appreciate a measurement from the Milwaukee packout in the talons bed to the bed extender. I'd like a packout in the bed and a Yeti cooler on the bed-extender so I can just open the tailgate and access the cooler. I just need to know if the Yeti will fit before I buy a packout system, or if I need to rethink the whole thing.
Packout

Reactions: ChadD
Kc69bc

Kc69bc

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2024
Centerburg, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey all , dirt road fabrication is still in business they are really backed up. We think there a small company but they also do metal railings and fencing. So that could be part of the delay idk but what I do know is we ordered ours for our talon in June and just received it yesterday. Great product and well worth the wait. I had it installed in a half hour. I have the pack out in my talon and I still have 13” of room from the front of the pack out to the swing gate. Definitely a must get.
IMG 3478

IMG 3475

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadD
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I really like mine. The wait was about 6 weeks, and it was worth it. They pack it good so no shipping damage even if it is dropped.