P1000 Denali hydroturn wiring

G

gdslamba

Aug 11, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello! I have a 2022 pioneer and recently mounted the Viper 4500 V2 winch on it. Now I am working on getting a Denali plow mounted with hydroturn. The instruction manual suggests that could re-use the contactor for the winch for the wiring for hydroturn. Has anyone else tried that?

The hydroturn did come with a contactor as well and the wiring setup for it seems very similar to the winch. But I am not sure if both accessories can be powered off the same contactor.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello! I have a 2022 pioneer and recently mounted the Viper 4500 V2 winch on it. Now I am working on getting a Denali plow mounted with hydroturn. The instruction manual suggests that could re-use the contactor for the winch for the wiring for hydroturn. Has anyone else tried that?

The hydroturn did come with a contactor as well and the wiring setup for it seems very similar to the winch. But I am not sure if both accessories can be powered off the same contactor.
I used a joystick and electronic FWD/REV relay module for my Kolpin with the PWR angle kit... the joystick is really nice... Lt/Rt is the plow pwr angle and Up/Dn is the winch. I did keep the Winch In/Out switch and the winch remote.

FWD REV Relay Module for Motor or Linear Actuator Reversing Relay Module 12V 24V 4 way Momentary Switch 12V 10A Joystick   Progressive Automations