Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6697
We always have the kids decide what and where to go in their bday weekend. My daughter just turned 11. She said camping, who would have guessed. Not amusement park or movies or even friends. Makes me proud. I asked where she said treehouse. Well that's HoundDogs spot pretty cool. He said come on up so heading there.
It's a mixed blessing sometimes. I have so many pictures and memories. I remember when she was only a couple months old and riding in a harness we made thousands of miles with my dirt bike! I remember just before 2 she had a gas powered quad and at 3 a dirt bike. Time goes very fast and we made a decision years ago to keep moving forward and we have. All of our kids have grown up like this for a bit but she has been all the way.
Without getting all sappy I just want to say to everyone to live life the best you can for your family and it'll reward you in the end. We only have so much time here to do what we feel is right. No do overs it's not a video game. Love those around you and they'll love you back!
Hopefully everyone has a great weekend and thanks so much for letting me share I know I can say too much at times but that's who I am so please don't fault me on that. And again thanks for all your support and understanding you all are awesome!
Pic up top is the very start for us in an old pos motorhome we loved it for getting us out and making a start.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thank you for sharing this very special day with all of us here! I would like to take this opportunity to wish her a Happy 11th Birthday:) And all of you a great weekend! Be safe and make it a Birthday she will never forget!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell your little girl the glock clan says happy birthday!
It's great that your kids would rather camp and be outdoors than be so involved with technology the way alot of kids do these days.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you guys!!! She says thank you also!

IMG 6703

Just cruising back roads getting to camp singing some great country music. Doesn't get much better it's times like this someone realizes how blessed they are! Again thank you so much!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What a beautiful daughter and life that you have. Sounds like you sure have raised her right. Enjoy every minute.

Musta came from mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi and drfubar
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy birthday kiddo! Enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Birthday!!! Beautiful young lady you have there. I'm particularly partial to lil girls. Nothing warms a dad's heart like his daughter.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well my daughter had fun last night and headed to help out at the lodge (15 miles away) today. She loves being there meeting new people and helping a little. We'll be headed there later and a few others are coming up to decorate the lodge for her bday party. Pretty cool if you ask me birthday party at a restaurant/lodge 20 miles down a dirt road. It's what she wanted I'm so glad she has chosen this path so far hopefully it continues.
Kinda sucks her friends from school couldn't make it and most family members but she knew that and still wanted to come here. @Delton you are right above daughters. They steal your heart can make you smile something huge or want to strangle people but it's always extreme. At the end of the day they come and hug you good night with a kiss and thank you it's all worth it

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For a while wife stopped letting mine go to Walmart with me. Cause she always came home with something she wanted. Childhoods should be nothing but great memories if ya ask me. I was raised up dirt poor and still had a great childhood. You sound like an awesome dad. People tell me that alot and it always bewilders me. Like there's some special skill involved or something. Love them, keep them safe, and spend time with them. How friggin hard is that?? Lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I couldn't have said that any better buddy! That's how I grew up and I'll make sure my kids have more then I did especially when it comes to memories

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty cool reflection if you F2d4feaad45a9f270e0086acd2a95d53look at the windshield

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6735
IMG 6739
IMG 6738

IMG 6740

She even made her own pizza at the bar. Learned how to play pool. Something about the woods is weird with a bar around but nice sometimes. Had a great time. Don't miss pavement for sure but have to return to reality tomorrow

Last edited:
advertisement