image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
J

JTW

Then again, I grew up in NW PA. That's a damn yankee... lol.

I'm working on 17 years up here. The influx of the liberal ideology sucks. I was shocked, and proud, my hometown and state went red in November. Let's see where this goes.

There's a lot of really good people here that don't necessarily have the best dental hygiene. That doesn't make me any better than them.
Lol.. well be on the safe side and don't forget to floss!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's all perception.. if it's not intended to be rude then how can it be rude? I have no dog in this fight.. but I found it humorous because I understand where he was coming from and what it's saying. I think we have a geographic miscommunication of sorts.
I didn't take it bad and don't mind criticism unless someone is being a jerk. Honestly I'm not sure if I love it or hate it yet and even though I'm not building it others I appreciate comments. I knew it was going to be questionable and outside the box but I need to see it with everything done there is a lot more to go. I figured it's ballsy but if I didn't like it I know a guy lol. Hopefully it'll get all tied in well. I almost had creativeutvgraphics do sport decals instead of Idaho edition for a reason and still may.im tired of doing all sensible mods that are for purpose, we decided to have fun with it plus I'm bored. We'll see it's not over till spring

Last edited:
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Then again, I grew up in NW PA. That's a damn yankee... lol.

I'm working on 17 years up here. The influx of the liberal ideology sucks. I was shocked, and proud, my hometown and state went red in November. Let's see where this goes.

There's a lot of really good people here that don't necessarily have the best dental hygiene. That doesn't make me any better than them.

NO........no that's not a damn yankee. A damn yankee is a yankee that comes south to visit and stays! LOL

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I didn't take it bad and don't mind criticism unless someone is being a jerk. Honestly I'm not sure if I love it or hate it yet and even though I'm not building it others I appreciate comments. I knew it was going to be questionable and outside the box but I need to see it with everything done there is a lot more to go. I figured it's ballsy but if I didn't like it I know a guy lol. Hopefully it'll get all tied in well. I almost had creativeutvgraphics do sport decals instead of Idaho edition for a reason and still may.im tired of doing all sensible mods that are for purpose, we decided to have fun with it plus I'm bored. We'll see it's not over till spring
Welcome back from the dark side!

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Pulling the covers off takes lots of heat and View attachment 30216 patience

My new LEDs headlights are on the way! CP what temp did you end up going to? Im going to attempt the projector mod with my factory lights after the LED mod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't go above 230 or so. Ovens aren't very accurate so probably stay below that unless digital
It sounded like you were going to do something like that I was hoping you would I definitely considered it one thing I noticed if they do come out how you want you'll probably want to use the lenses from the LED headlights because they don't have aiming lines on them to disrupt pattern from the projectors. It'll require both sets I believe to do it right and that's why I decided against it but looks more then doable.
When you pull the lenses off I found it best to use a series of regular screw drivers then butter knives under the lenses as you go. On the clamps on the headlight, as soon as you loosen them up use a miniature screwdriver or something small under each one as you go to keep those clamps from clicking back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Ok, thanks for the info. Ill install the LEDs in my 700 and then try the projectors, if i need lenses then maybe buy the cheaper plastic LEDs.
The ones im getting are OEM LEDs

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, thanks for the info. Ill install the LEDs in my 700 and then try the projectors, if i need lenses then maybe buy the cheaper plastic LEDs.
The ones im getting are OEM LEDs

Definitely be cool to see done the light would be so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8152
IMG 8151

IMG 8154

Decals arrived today again thanks so much. The town decals changed little from the original design we came up with however now say Pioneer in red. Tailgate gained a red outline and the new roof design in the white also has red but I had letters stretched to appear correct on the angled roof. The red is starting to come around loving it so far.

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking good man! Definitely one of a kind .That tailgate turned out awesome.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement