image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apparently working on your Pioneer makes you horny!
View attachment 38490

139db about 4-5 times louder then a car horn so hopefully that'll be enough. These are two fold for us. We are not Washington road legal yet Idaho doesn't care but Washington it's required. And second we run into lots of wildlife and even moose will move with enough noise. We've had to fire off rounds and hopefully these will help eliminate that.
I know you were going for as loud as posible. But we put a horn in that does a wolf wistle. Nothing better than the wife hitting the horn to point out a pretty women. It gets a lot of laughs.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9294

Daytime. Much easier to read then factory. The indicators I chose had the little arrows pointing to the direction of the vehicle. Seems dumb but it was all in the details for me. There's now drive and low rather then low high which is more truck like and easier for others driving to understand imo.

IMG 9299

Now obviously at night much better! No more hunting and wondering for others. Lighted shift gate (not shown here as I'm tinting that for distraction purposes) also provides driver confidence and safety. No more hunting either even including myself.

It's not done but everything is now formed, fitted,waterproof and tested. It's down to appling the factory finish so it appears this is correct on the sport edition.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know you were going for as loud as posible. But be put a horn that does a wolf wistle. Nothing better than the wife hittimg the horn to point out a pretty women. It gets a lot of laughs.

Just download that to the phone and Bluetooth in. Probably louder then the horn shortly!

Reactions: sharp and popeye
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Ok here's the difference with cup holders
Before View attachment 38516

After
View attachment 38517
Much better. Cool things are good but can't distract from job 1 of wheeling! Also lightly tinted gear selection panel. Everything HAS to match.

@tmjm76691 look at the corner of the windshield...hint hint on fixing the shiny paint lol

That's cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Its not crazy. Would just take time and dedication.

I really do want this but I'd be much more interested in an automated system where it comes off of the main steering. I'm not the only one that drives this and it just has to be safe. I am concerned with a separate steering system. Idk yet it's kicking around upstairs. I've owned two aws jap cars they were great. But I remember the aws chev truck that was a nightmare. It's got to work

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really do want this but I'd be much more interested in an automated system where it comes off of the main steering. I'm not the only one that drives this and it just has to be safe. I am concerned with a separate steering system. Idk yet it's kicking around upstairs. I've owned two aws jap cars they were great. But I remember the aws chev truck that was a nightmare. It's got to work
If they were independent front to rear. If the rear is centered and no one messes with it, it would be like every other rig out there. Realy the rear steer would only help every now and again. Most of the time the rig you point it and it just goes. But if you were always fiddling with the rear steer it would end up messing with you and biting you in the behind.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This pic is a good example. I could only see the drivers side and was trying to get the rear to avoid a waist high ledge but didnt realize that the passenger side was climbing a straight wall. Could of done many different things to avoid being on my side. A spotter would of been key. Or just not turning the rear axle.
Ab64a1cf36f2a914746c2dc3ba3035d4

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If they were independent front to rear. If the rear is centered and no one messes with it, it would be like every other rig out there. Realy the rear steer would only help every now and again. Most of the time the rig you point it and it just goes. But if you were always fiddling with the rear steer it would end up messing with you and biting you in the behind.

It would be killer to have an "on off" for this. On it would allow for double the turn off regular setup. Would be easy that way.
Where we ride it's really really tight and not just pecker pole trees. You probably have same stuff and know what I mean. It would be nice to not have to Austin Powers s*** all the time. As soon as you posted that a light went off but it is a huge undertaking to get right. Coming into summer I just don't know if I'd be up for that yet. I'm getting closer to just riding. But damn you! Why did you tease me like that?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would be killer to have an "on off" for this. On it would allow for double the turn off regular setup. Would be easy that way.
Where we ride it's really really tight and not just pecker pole trees. You probably have same stuff and know what I mean. It would be nice to not have to Austin Powers s*** all the time. As soon as you posted that a light went off but it is a huge undertaking to get right. Coming into summer I just don't know if I'd be up for that yet. I'm getting closer to just riding. But damn you! Why did you tease me like that?

I totally get what your saying. And i think it might be a little tighter forest over here. Ive seen your woods. Im only planting thoughts cause i think you have the drive to get it done. And ya a 6 point turn sucks balls. Sure we make it through. Something like this wouldnt be done in a weekend or even by your self. My guess is some custom rear arms would have to be made for tire clearance. But between the knowledge and probably a bunch of online research. It could be done. Like i said. Next winters project

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I totally get what your saying. And i think it might be a little tighter forest over here. Ive seen your woods. Im only planting thoughts cause i think you have the drive to get it done. And ya a 6 point turn sucks balls. Sure we make it through. Something like this wouldnt be done in a weekend or even by your self. My guess is some custom rear arms would have to be made for tire clearance. But between the knowledge and probably a bunch of online research. It could be done. Like i said. Next winters project

Ya the more I've thought about it you're right it's very doable. I don't think you'd need full rotation to get the job done so arms may not be issue. I think both aws I had were between 7-15deg. I think sxs 20 maybe perfect but that would mean altered arms but in the whole deal they are easy. At 20 you're turn radius would be like 5ft. Holy hell advantage! Imagine getting in trouble on huge hill and just turning out of your trail back down? Damn!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Honestly I've had hit and miss with Pyle. I've always preferred a big box sound but that is more difficult in a platform like we have so against what I personally do I think it's a great way to get added bump needed. I know several here have added the all in ones with great success so far. Personally I'd go with a more top tier brand but you're throwing it in mud and water so if one was to fail I'd sure rather it be cheap.
That probably didn't answer much lol. I didn't go that route so probably not the best to answer this because I hate suggesting something I haven't had time with. Imo if it fits that's not too much to try. That's a simple hookup it'll add bass so for the money how can you possibly go wrong

Last edited:
advertisement