image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Think I missed a post. How the heck did u pull that off???

I've got some ways lol. Pulled indicators from Hyundai and rearranged them, took awhile to find something I was happy with Didn't cost anything had the led strip. Problem being there's very little room behind only 3/16 till the steel shift bracket and it's only partially flat. Kind of a b**** at first but if you cut first and figure later you're forced to do it. Love building stuff that's not been done but you just can't google it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just wanted to give a shoutout here for my daughter. She is only 11 but loves to help dad.
Today before school I asked her to do me a favor and measure the center of the seat cover for an idea I had.
I asked for a measurement thinking she'd be close enough for what I'm looking to do and she sent me this
IMG 9275

Not too many adults I know would've known what I was asking or came up with that. Darn that little girl! She's my littlest and will always be my baby girl!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just wanted to give a shoutout here for my daughter. She is only 11 but loves to help dad.
Today before school I asked her to do me a favor and measure the center of the seat cover for an idea I had.
I asked for a measurement thinking she'd be close enough for what I'm looking to do and she sent me this
View attachment 38486

Not too many adults I know would've known what I was asking or came up with that. Darn that little girl! She's my littlest and will always be my baby girl!
that's too cool. we can tell you are very proud

Deer-hunter

Deer-hunter

Feb 19, 2016
Effie,Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a construction supperintendent and have grown ass men that work for me and can do that. She has one thing that a lot of people lack. Experience is what she has helping you on the home projects. You have her headed in the right direction.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 38486

I think she's going to be great someday. It's a double edge sword for me I love watching her grow up but I hate watching her grow up. As parents sometimes it's hard for us to let go and this'll be one of those for me. Spend as much good time as possible before that day comes

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 38486

Kids are way smarter today!

Good thing she takes after her mother!!!!!!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Apparently working on your Pioneer makes you horny!
IMG 9278

139db about 4-5 times louder then a car horn so hopefully that'll be enough. These are two fold for us. We are not Washington road legal yet Idaho doesn't care but Washington it's required. And second we run into lots of wildlife and even moose will move with enough noise. We've had to fire off rounds and hopefully these will help eliminate that.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Apparently working on your Pioneer makes you horny!
View attachment 38490

139db about 4-5 times louder then a car horn so hopefully that'll be enough. These are two fold for us. We are not Washington road legal yet Idaho doesn't care but Washington it's required. And second we run into lots of wildlife and even moose will move with enough noise. We've had to fire off rounds and hopefully these will help eliminate that.

Guess we'll all know when you're coming by.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well a couple beers was enough ammo to get back at it.
IMG 9284
IMG 9286

Little bit of bodywork to clean things up and make it factory. The dealer won't know I was here.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9292

After
Cup holder lights too bright for our liking! Damn. So...fix it. It's all about the details and if we're not happy it gets adjusted. Tinted 100's of taillights in my career along with the ones in Puddle Jumper so no big deal. 10% black mixed in with clearcoat after a quick scuff and adhesion promoter on plastic holds up and does the trick. No cheap taillight spray here.
IMG 9290

Before

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well a couple beers was enough ammo to get back at it.
View attachment 38510 View attachment 38511

Little bit of bodywork to clean things up and make it factory. The dealer won't know I was here.
just relized you wern't showing off the new back lit shifter but the fact that you sanded off the fake carbon fiber look from the shifter area. paul walker is turning over in his grave

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
just relized you wern't showing off the new back lit shifter but the fact that you sanded off the fake carbon fiber look from the shifter area. paul walker is turning over in his grave
Hold up! It ain't done! That factory carbon fiber look will be back. Really? Lol the dealer will not know when it's done but s*** has to dry

Reactions: sharp and popeye
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok here's the difference with cup holders
Before
IMG 9282

After
IMG 9293

Much better. Cool things are good but can't distract from job 1 of wheeling! Also lightly tinted gear selection panel. Everything HAS to match.

@tmjm76691 look at the corner of the windshield...hint hint on fixing the shiny paint lol

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok here's the difference with cup holders
Before View attachment 38516

After
View attachment 38517
Much better. Cool things are good but can't distract from job 1 of wheeling! Also lightly tinted gear selection panel. Everything HAS to match.
Looks way better with a coors in there over a keystone. What else did you do besides switch beers?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

advertisement