image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds amazing on Bluetooth in the truck. Surround sound exhaust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surround probably much better the phone didn't show much. That was right after start up so we didn't goose her. It does sound good like the rumble Tonight I'll do better

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's why from the very beginning I have been wanting a front 2" receiver to support multi mount set up! But the exhaust ties into your guards and the addition of the winch in that location just looks sweet!

After looking at how the receiver is attached I wouldn't do a side pull from the back without reinforcements. I'm thinking we'll probably use the back more for where we ride then the front. It'll help protect reverse as well

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
yep... and remember, as soon as @CumminsPusher gets his computer programmer installed, he'll be faster than you... just sayin :eek:
All I'll say about that is Joey was kind enough to have shared what him and Snuff learned . "Shhhh" lol

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8998
Omg projects all over the Puddle Jumper! Losing my mind just a bit
IMG 8999

Cutting all the bulls*** wire out and everything's getting replaced with good stuff.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Skids all out to run good wires.
IMG 8952

While out decided to finally get in the side blue underglow. Want an even light all the way around this thing. We have a total of 32 blue Cree 9watt rock lights to do this.
Each skid plate gets 3 to make the pattern continue fairly even. But being us and where we ride they can't be just bolted to the bottom because function is number one and fun stuff second. If you simply drilled a hole for light it wouldn't throw flooded light so...here's what we did
IMG 9001

Trace the light onto the skid and cut the hole to start

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9003
Each light was super tight in the panel afterwards but fits pretty flush inside the skids.
Being in the skid I still want it to take a hit and not come through. There is a reason we bought skids with no drains, I don't want s*** coming through!
I simply bolted the lights to the steel plate then used two part urethane to glue plate down and used 1/2 self tappers. Very solid.
IMG 9004

Quick scuff on the area and sprayed to protect everything and not show ugly ass silver as you look from wheelwell. Ya ya I didn't mask anything lol. It's under the vehicle I thought just paint was overkill.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9005

When flipped over you now have rock lights in the skid. But not good enough because sticks and rocks will be hitting these. My rig is no trailer queen! Any edge as issues I like stuff flush otherwise it becomes litter.
So "masked" off the led lens with a penny and pumped 2-part urethane into the gap and across the whole light. I do a quick spray of a wax and grease remover spray after it's spread across to smooth even more.
IMG 9008

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Alright both side panels done with rock lights inside the material totally encased. Totally flush. These will take a hit! Nothing will enter the cabin because of them and most importantly 6 more rock lights installed only 12 more to go.

IMG 9009

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 37748

When flipped over you now have rock lights in the skid. But not good enough because sticks and rocks will be hitting these. My rig is no trailer queen! Any edge as issues I like stuff flush otherwise it becomes litter.
So "masked" off the led lens with a penny and pumped 2-part urethane into the gap and across the whole light. I do a quick spray of a wax and grease remover spray after it's spread across to smooth even more.
View attachment 37751
Ok I'm tired just watching. You was supposed to slow down and enjoy sometime

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok I'm tired just watching. You was supposed to slow down and enjoy sometime
I'll relax some when the snow goes away! Right now this is all that's keeping me from being a prick lol. It's all gotta get done. Staying focused is rough I know I'm all over the place on posts but that's where it's at and nothing will work till it's done.
I am tired though in fact it's sleepy time. Brown Truck gets here again tomorrow and I've got to be up at 5am.

advertisement