P500 Chooglin, PistonHonda, Iowaguy. ...Shoutout

D

Deleted member 3748

Yes! Thank you @rocmar ! I'll let you know when it arrives and maybe even post a pic of myself with the accessory and shirt. Depending on what the accessory is... this is a family friendly site. ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

Wasn't gonna tell ya...
but my Grandson..Likes
yours the best....think the yellow
..has a brain washing effect..
on him....haha,
He said..PaPa..can we make
this one yellow...NOT

Maybe your grandson thinks it's a Transformer.

Revo Bee 17 13694916621

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wasn't gonna tell ya...
but my Grandson..Likes
yours the best....think the yellow
..has a brain washing effect..
on him....haha,
He said..PaPa..can we make
this one yellow...NOT

When I first got my machine I was following @JACKAL 's build and was inspired by him in regards to function. At some point I saw @Chooglin 's machine and that's what inspired my ideas in regards to look. When I saw the green eyes I had to have them, even though it was an obvious copy cat move. Who knows, maybe that's why he went to the yellow, to set them more apart? Well, they say imitation is the best form of flattery but, it was his idea. So now they are finally coming off, no more snake eyes, going a different direction. Just ordered black Rukind covers for the headlights and plan to remove the green tint on the half shield and go with a black perforated film, kinda' like the Rukind material. What I read was true, the plexiglass doesn't hold tint very well and it's bubbling bad. Getting away from the flashy and going with a more subtle and tough look. They were a BA look for me for over a year but they now belong to their rightful owner. Thanks Chooglin! :)

C

Chooglin

When I first got my machine I was following @JACKAL 's build and was inspired by him in regards to function. At some point I saw @Chooglin 's machine and that's what inspired my ideas in regards to look. When I saw the green eyes I had to have them, even though it was an obvious copy cat move. Who knows, maybe that's why he went to the yellow, to set them more apart? Well, they say imitation is the best form of flattery but, it was his idea. So now they are finally coming off, no more snake eyes, going a different direction. Just ordered black Rukind covers for the headlights and plan to remove the green tint on the half shield and go with a black perforated film, kinda' like the Rukind material. What I read was true, the plexiglass doesn't hold tint very well and it's bubbling bad. Getting away from the flashy and going with a more subtle and tough look. They were a BA look for me for over a year but they now belong to their rightful owner. Thanks Chooglin! :)
Hey its all good , all this stuff is available to everyone who wants to dress up there ride. To be honest , I used the snake eyes idea fron a p500 that I seen on facebook.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your p500 makeover!

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I haven't done anything new to the P500 but use it all the time pulling a 52" mower, and as a runabout in the mountain subdivision, wife drives it as much as I do. It's been bulletproof and only wish it had the auto option on transmission and as we all would like a front locker. But happy with it as is goes everywhere we want.

C

Chooglin

@rocmar received my t-shirt and petrified wood. Very kool t-shirt , I will wear it proudly.

The wife already claimed the piece of petrified wood.......she loves it.

This was a very nice gesture and I thank you !
20170625 152026

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@rocmar received my t-shirt and petrified wood. Very kool t-shirt , I will wear it proudly.

The wife already claimed the piece of petrified wood.......she loves it.

This was a very nice gesture and I thank you !
View attachment 47432

That's kool dude..
Hope you enjoy it...
Thanks for being...you

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@rocmar - I live in the sticks and my stuff made it today. Very cool shirt with Ben Franklin, Abe, George, and Teddy rockin' out. And a cool piece of petrified wood. Thank you very much!

View attachment 47492
Kool...dude..
enjoy..like I told the others..
thanks for being you.
Ride Safe

advertisement