Cheap Spare tire and rim for Honda 520

cory b

cory b

May 7, 2021
Ownership

1. 500
I am looking at cheap tire and rim for 520. But im getting conflicting info or sizes from a bunch of different sites. Most say nothing fits my Honda 520 but i assume thats just because it is the newest and no data yet. So really i just want a stock steel rim and tire. Ive seen most carry 25x8x12 but not the 24x8x12. then if i did go bigger i am reading about needing spacers and that type thing. I knocked a valve stem off this weekend and if i had a spare i could have saved myself a few minutes of play time. Thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking at cheap tire and rim for 520. But im getting conflicting info or sizes from a bunch of different sites. Most say nothing fits my Honda 520 but i assume thats just because it is the newest and no data yet. So really i just want a stock steel rim and tire. Ive seen most carry 25x8x12 but not the 24x8x12. then if i did go bigger i am reading about needing spacers and that type thing. I knocked a valve stem off this weekend and if i had a spare i could have saved myself a few minutes of play time. Thanks
Are you headed to Takeover? I've got a full second set of factory rims/tires.
But, otherwise .... the steel wheels haven't changed since the P5 was introduced so put any year in and you can get a rim that fits. I think it is a 4/110 bolt pattern though. Factory are definitely 12' steel rims. Carry a front for a spare to get you back home. Lighter and can go on any corner without concern for rub.

Reactions: cory b
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can usually get a OEM front steel wheel for the 500/700 from Rocky Mountain ATV In the $50 range. I'm assuming the 520 uses the same wheels.