ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I got a battery operated chainsaw from Harbor Freight. It's a really cool thing to have... Spent a few hours trimming and cutting trails yesterday and really like the little saw. You can cut quite a bit on a battery. I'd like to figure something out to secure it in the bed or to the ROPS. I ate just having it roll around back there. It's very light, so I wouldn't need anything incredibly strong. Any ideas? Looking for something simple that will secure the saw, without doing any drilling or cutting.

Reactions: Tundra20
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a battery operated chainsaw from Harbor Freight. It's a really cool thing to have... Spent a few hours trimming and cutting trails yesterday and really like the little saw. You can cut quite a bit on a battery. I'd like to figure something out to secure it in the bed or to the ROPS. I ate just having it roll around back there. It's very light, so I wouldn't need anything incredibly strong. Any ideas? Looking for something simple that will secure the saw, without doing any drilling or cutting.
@Plumber32

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The koplin mount works great. And gives you a lot of options for mounting right in the box.

Reactions: ehart814
R

rickoshea

i've been bungy cording mine to the grab bar in the front of the box for now,it works for because i use mine alot,but i should also get a proper mount.kolpin makes one for gas but i suppose it would work for an electric.i think it just clamps the bar.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Have a 40v one from lowes, very handy indeed. Another holder alternative.

Last edited: