** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I am sorry to announce the cancellation of the 2020 Pioneer Takeover due to the ongoing concerns of the China virus known as COVID-19.
At this time, I am uncertain the 2020 Takeover Event will be re-scheduled but when things calm down we will have a summer/fall ride for sure!

As of current, there is no talk of closing the TWRA trails. In fact, they said, " The Tennesseans great outdoors remains OPEN".

I have spoken with the Campground owner of Royal Blue, Eagle Rock, and The Ridges. She has agreed to a few policy exceptions for our group.
- RAIN CHECKS will be granted up to 1 year (+) to ensure booking for the 2021 Pioneer Takeover!
- Full refunds will be granted upon request with a $0 service charge.

Keep up to date on the Royal Blue trail system via these links.

Thanks.
@Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
SPONSORSHIPS and T-SHIRTS Refunds!
I will be refunding all sponsorships and T-Shirt orders unless otherwise noted over the next 7 days.
This is a manual process and I will need some time to complete/transfer funds from the holdings account.
If you need your refund ASAP, please message me so I can escalate it.

CORONA TAKEOVER T-Shirts.
We will be working on Corona Takeover T-shirts with sponsor names. No ETA at this time. They will be at standard t-shirt pricing.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry to hear it boss, but I get it.
Everything is a little out of kilter now.
I'll keep an eye out for that tee shirt - will it come with a Corona?

advertisement
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
SPONSORSHIPS and T-SHIRTS Refunds!
I will be refunding all sponsorships and T-Shirt orders unless otherwise noted over the next 7 days.
This is a manual process and I will need some time to complete/transfer funds from the holdings account.
If you need your refund ASAP, please message me so I can escalate it.

CORONA TAKEOVER T-Shirts.
We will be working on Corona Takeover T-shirts with sponsor names. No ETA at this time. They will be at standard t-shirt pricing.
I purchased two T-shirts the same size. I would like a refund for one and a corona shirt replacement for the other. Is this doable @Hondasxs?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I am sorry to announce the cancellation of the 2020 Pioneer Takeover due to the ongoing concerns of the China virus known as COVID-19.
At this time, I am uncertain the 2020 Takeover Event will be re-scheduled but when things calm down we will have a summer/fall ride for sure!

As of current, there is no talk of closing the TWRA trails. In fact, they said, " The Tennesseans great outdoors remains OPEN".

I have spoken with the Campground owner of Royal Blue, Eagle Rock, and The Ridges. She has agreed to a few policy exceptions for our group.
- RAIN CHECKS will be granted up to 1 year (+) to ensure booking for the 2021 Pioneer Takeover!
- Full refunds will be granted upon request with a $0 service charge.

Keep up to date on the Royal Blue trail system via these links.

Thanks.
@Hondasxs
This really freaking sucks. I understand given the circumstances at hand. Thanks for the heads up!!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.