Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Now that I’m home from a long season of work I finally got around to calling my dealer about some parts they didn’t put on or give me to put on when they partially completed it. Does anybody have a link to the pdf or Parts list or pics of them so I can send to the manager at my dealer the part numbers of the parts they left off. They say the weather strip on rear center panel and support plate won’t go on due to customer modifications. Here’s a pic of the service tkt. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If they can't put them on because you modified the SxS, you should at least ask for the parts. You can decide if they can or cannot be installed.

Perhaps, with a simple notch or bend the bracket can be installed.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If they can't put them on because you modified the SxS, you should at least ask for the parts. You can decide if they can or cannot be installed.

Perhaps, with a simple notch or bend the bracket can be installed.
Agreed and that’s what I asked. This was back in September and they did not give them to me. After repeated times of calling asking for them, they finally sent me a gasket that was only3’ long and clearly not the one. Basically they just “phoned” it in and called it good. Now...that I home and have the time to explore this again, I find out there was problems and turnaround in there service department since then and the general manager is trying to work with me on this problem. I just need a Parts breakdown. He’s trying to look for it as well. This is just to cover both ends of the barrel.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In my searches I have found the original service bulletin that has the breakdown, there all on websites. They have what I need but the file on the site makes most of it blurry. If I find a better pdf I’ll let you know or if someone has it please post the link. Thank you

Reactions: Hawk53
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
9C2F61E7 C6EF 49F0 8354 6A78DCD382EC
This is the best I could find. The numbers are not greatest in the illustrations. Hope this helps with anyone else that’s looking.

Reactions: BWAF and pct
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
they are supposed to be installing ine now.......