P1000 Bullet Proof suspension

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now ready to start on suspension trying to put together a shopping list of parts. Not looking for massive lift and tires. For me it's going to be about stability and longevity. Arched a arms forward/reward. Shocks, wider tire/rim combo. looking forward to seeing what the rock riders have/want on their rigs just want to keep it upright and running.

Reactions: BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Satv arms front and rear, 1" front 1.5" rear wheel spacer with aftermarket wheels, fender flares, fox shocks are hard to beat for the price. No lift and and run up to a 30" tire.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Now ready to start on suspension trying to put together a shopping list of parts. Not looking for massive lift and tires. For me it's going to be about stability and longevity. Arched a arms forward/reward. Shocks, wider tire/rim combo. looking forward to seeing what the rock riders have/want on their rigs just want to keep it upright and running.
Just get this kit and be done,

Honda Pioneer 1000 6" Lift Kit

Features
  • Includes (4) Complete Rhino Brand Axles
  • Includes preinstalled SuperATV Uniball and Studs
  • Max tire size with no rubbing: 31"
  • Ground clearance:
    • Front: 17-1/2"
    • Rear: 17-3/4"
  • Heavy Duty Z Bend Tie Rods
  • Full Camber Adjustability
  • All necessary hardware and installation instructions
  • Lifetime Warranty on A Arms, tie rods, and brackets
  • Pictured with 32" Intimidator Tires
Kit Includes:
  • (4) Rhino Brand Axles
  • Front and rear A arms with (4) SuperATV UniBalls and Studs preinstalled
  • Extended Z bend tie rods, heavy-duty tie rod ends, and inner ball and socket
  • Extended brake lines
  • Front and rear lift brackets
  • All necessary hardware and instructions

SATV1
SATV2
SATV3

We take this lift kit over the top by utilizing SuperATV's Rev1 performance line of chromoly tubed A arms. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, and features 25% larger tubing! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you even more clearance giving this kit nearly 18” of total ground clearance! It will take you over obstacles that would have once hung you up and ended your fun.

We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV, we know suspension. With years of engineering and design experience under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing lift kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit. Because when you buy from SuperATV, you’re buying from the industry’s leading suspension experts.

Industry Leading Pivot Blocks
What does this mean for you? SuperATV's 6" suspension lift for the Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5 features industry leading adjustable pivot blocks. Unlike others, this design allows your machine to perform at its full potential by enhancing its natural movement rather than restricting it with a fixed end like the typical heim or fixed end does. With full adjustability, you have the control to add bigger tires without sacrificing ride quality.

The UniBall and Stud
SuperATV spared no detail in the creation of this kit and tip to tip you will see strength, style, and features that are unmatched in the market. We know ball joints can be a weak link. To ensure a bullet proof design, our A arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Match top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM, and you've got a long travel kit that is Built for Battle. Important to note that the SuperATV uniball studs are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. With a larger stud and meticulously heat treated materials, you have a uniball that is 400% stronger than your stock ball joint.

Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, our A arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, our arms assure this suspension kit can take anything you can throw at it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Features
  • Ground clearance:
Kit Includes:
  • (4) Rhino Brand Axles
  • Extended brake lines

View attachment 74568 View attachment 74569 View attachment 74570

We take this lift kit over the top by utilizing SuperATV's Rev1 performance line of chromoly tubed A arms. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, and features 25% larger tubing! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you even more clearance giving this kit nearly 18” of total ground clearance! It will take you over obstacles that would have once hung you up and ended your fun.

We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV, we know suspension. With years of engineering and design experience under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing lift kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit. Because when you buy from SuperATV, you’re buying from the industry’s leading suspension experts.

What does this mean for you? SuperATV's 6" suspension lift for the Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5 features industry leading adjustable pivot blocks. Unlike others, this design allows your machine to perform at its full potential by enhancing its natural movement rather than restricting it with a fixed end like the typical heim or fixed end does. With full adjustability, you have the control to add bigger tires without sacrificing ride quality.

The UniBall and Stud
SuperATV spared no detail in the creation of this kit and tip to tip you will see strength, style, and features that are unmatched in the market. We know ball joints can be a weak link. To ensure a bullet proof design, our A arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Match top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM, and you've got a long travel kit that is Built for Battle. Important to note that the SuperATV uniball studs are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. With a larger stud and meticulously heat treated materials, you have a uniball that is 400% stronger than your stock ball joint.

Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, our A arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, our arms assure this suspension kit can take anything you can throw at it.

Like Dolly Parton on 6” heels....

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Remove the sway bar!
The what? Lol. I agree, those have come off immediately on Sxs’s

Do have satv a arms love those. For our setup we cannot do spacers or aftermarket wheels due to the size of the trails we prefer. Fox shocks have been awesome, compressed the springs 1 in and we do ride on hard permanently seems to take bumps at speed better, doesn’t bottom out constantly, they did add just over 1 in lift. Killed off our lift kit and enjoy the way the shocks work much better then lifted. It does scrape a lot now though. Going up two inches on tires shortly should fix some of that but doesn’t bother. I’d rather the rig a little stiff as it responds so much better, feels pretty sporty for a 5 seater

Last edited:
Reactions: perry and BWAF
SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Features
  • Ground clearance:
Kit Includes:
  • (4) Rhino Brand Axles
  • Extended brake lines

View attachment 74568 View attachment 74569 View attachment 74570

The UniBall and Stud

Strength and Durability

First, let me state my current situation: I just put on my 3 month old Pioneer 1000-5 LE: SuperATV 1.5" forward and rear A arms, 4" Portals and 14" wheels/ SuperATV Intimtator 30X10 14" tires. No spacers and I kick myself in the ass for two things: not getting the 6" Portals and new ball joints! Because the machine is so new I figured it would be ok to use the stock ball joints. I think SuperATV should offer the A Arms with new ball joints installed as an option.

Second: I took my first ride with the new stuff on at River Ranch in Frostproof, FL, and as many know, water is a big deal there; the new stuff worked perfectly and I love it other than the new mud I wear with the new wider stance! I can't tell you how many people came up to me on stops asking what I did to make this Pioneer look so cool? This place is loaded with RZR's and Mavericks out the wazzo, annoying as all hell LOL

Now the questions with the OP in mind: first thing this morning I logged onto SuperATV to order up the 3" lift to push in my wheel stance a tad and get 3" more life but.....you can't get the Rino axles needed for that kit with the LE Honda??? Obviously I'm calling them first thing Monday morning but any ideas here?

Reactions: perry and BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First, let me state my current situation: I just put on my 3 month old Pioneer 1000-5 LE: SuperATV 1.5" forward and rear A arms, 4" Portals and 14" wheels/ SuperATV Intimtator 30X10 14" tires. No spacers and I kick myself in the ass for two things: not getting the 6" Portals and new ball joints! Because the machine is so new I figured it would be ok to use the stock ball joints. I think SuperATV should offer the A Arms with new ball joints installed as an option.

Second: I took my first ride with the new stuff on at River Ranch in Frostproof, FL, and as many know, water is a big deal there; the new stuff worked perfectly and I love it other than the new mud I wear with the new wider stance! I can't tell you how many people came up to me on stops asking what I did to make this Pioneer look so cool? This place is loaded with RZR's and Mavericks out the wazzo, annoying as all hell LOL

Now the questions with the OP in mind: first thing this morning I logged onto SuperATV to order up the 3" lift to push in my wheel stance a tad and get 3" more life but.....you can't get the Rino axles needed for that kit with the LE Honda??? Obviously I'm calling them first thing Monday morning but any ideas here?

Diffs are wider on the LE