P1000 Bulldog winch plate

JTH

JTH

Lifetime Member
May 1, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone have a bulldog winch plate on their pioneer? And is it worth the money.
Information would be appreciated.BULLDOG WINCH CO LLC

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I haven't heard of anyone mention using this brand before on the P1K. Several who just went with the mounting plate only bought the KFI winch mounting plate for approx. $54, it has both sets of winch mounting holes for the standard and wide spool winches. Not sure what the differences between them are, from the appearance on the Bulldog website they mount identically don't know how that would determine asking double the price of the KFI.

JTH

JTH

Lifetime Member
May 1, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I haven't heard of anyone mention using this brand before on the P1K. Several who just went with the mounting plate only bought the KFI winch mounting plate for approx. $54, it has both sets of winch mounting holes for the standard and wide spool winches. Not sure what the differences between them are, from the appearance on the Bulldog website they mount identically don't know how that would determine asking double the price of the KFI.

Yeah, that's a lot of money for the same thing. I found it on a different site for a little less. Still it's 23.00+ over the KFI.