P1000 Braided wire loom

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are y'all getting your wire loom from that you use on accessory wiring? Also, what size loom do you use for light bar wire and such?

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are y'all getting your wire loom from that you use on accessory wiring? Also, what size loom do you use for light bar wire and such?
Most all hardware stores have it. I use the smallest one that the wire you are using will fit in. Lowes has it and most all your local hardware

Reactions: CumminsPusher
R

RJB

Mar 31, 2016
Durango, Colorado
Napa Auto. 1/4 inch plastic. They have it in bulk and you can buy as many feet as you want. Get extra, you will always use it up eventually. I'll bet I've used over 150 feet of this stuff over the last 5 years between toys and trucks. It is cheap insurance to probablem free wiring along with a good crip on the terminal.

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the replies. I was referring to the nylon mesh type. Like what they use on the universal relay fuse block. I found it on amazon but didn't know if there were reliable other sources where I could pick it up.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks for the replies. I was referring to the nylon mesh type. Like what they use on the universal relay fuse block. I found it on amazon but didn't know if there were reliable other sources where I could pick it up.
ive never seen it locally but possibly at a specialty store. Ebay was the only place I've found it. I'm sure Amazon as well. That stuff is really impressive at tightening up wiring but man is it tough to use in long runs

Last edited:
Up2It

Up2It

Jan 9, 2016
Calgary Alberta
in Canada we can buy it at princess Auto, speciality wire stores on line sell a huge variety of the stuff, some is so tough you cant cut it with scissors....I just used the nylon on my bike and my Honda. I wish the designer article was available locally...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought 100ft off amazon. Overkill I know but was a great price and I like having spares lol.