P1000m5 Bow Holder?

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys! New P1k5 owner....picked it up last weekend. New to the forum, have been reading a lot on the forum before I picked it up. Lots of good info! Glad I found this forum.

Lots of questions but first one are there any bow hunters on here? How do you plan on carrying your bows?

For now i was just going to put it in the case and throw it in the bed, but eventually would like to come up with a holder of some sort. I was looking at just mounting the koplin XL to the frame, but those looks very weak and would break after some rough spots. Any ideas?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys! New P1k5 owner....picked it up last weekend. New to the forum, have been reading a lot on the forum before I picked it up. Lots of good info! Glad I found this forum.

Lots of questions but first one are there any bow hunters on here? How do you plan on carrying your bows?

For now i was just going to put it in the case and throw it in the bed, but eventually would like to come up with a holder of some sort. I was looking at just mounting the koplin XL to the frame, but those looks very weak and would break after some rough spots. Any ideas?

I decided I would chime in to say welcome to the forum. And congratulations on your new pioneer! I am not bow hunter, but I bet someone will be along to help answer your question shortly.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, I am in the same boat and have been searching this topic. This seems to get really good reviews, and I am going to give it a try. I will post up on here when it is installed and tested. Aim small, miss small my friends.
QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack | Great Day Inc.

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, I am in the same boat and have been searching this topic. This seems to get really good reviews, and I am going to give it a try. I will post up on here when it is installed and tested. Aim small, miss small my friends.
QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack | Great Day Inc.

That looks interesting! I'm curious to see what your thoughts of it are when you get it installed.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies!

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what I put on mine. It's not a bow, but a bow saw. Close enough, right? It will serve as a gun rack and for anything else that will fit in there. I got mine at Bass Pro Kolpin Rhino Grip XL UTV Mount | Bass Pro Shops: The Best Hunting, Fishing, Camping & Outdoor Gear It's kinda hard to see in this picture, but it is the best that I had on hand.

View attachment 15961

How durable are the Rhino Grips? I looked at them the other day and they just seemed kind of flimsy to me