P500 Blood on the machine , it's broke in now....Deer season

snide686

snide686

Oct 12, 2015
IOWA
Now go easy on the rack size boys :(...The big one at the rear is my son's first deer kill plus the farmer said and I quote " kill them bastards they are ruining my trees" haha. Anyway the pictures ( I can't get the video to load :mad: ) do not do this trip justice. The level B road was narly and I matched rut to rut with a Can am UTV whatever it's called the entire 3/4 of a mile one way multiple times (not to mention muddy bean and corn fields ) . I had to text the Can am owner where the trucks were parked Sunday night and tell him to bring the "Donkey" to get a deer out and when he pulls up in the Honda he says "this thing is fun as hell to drive " .These things are beasts , I'm so glad I bought it.............

IMAG0836 IMAG0841 1 VIDEO0064  000000001

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Now go easy on the rack size boys :(...The big one at the rear is my son's first deer kill plus the farmer said and I quote " kill them bastards they are ruining my trees" haha. Anyway the pictures ( I can't get the video to load :mad: ) do not do this trip justice. The level B road was narly and I matched rut to rut with a Can am UTV whatever it's called the entire 3/4 of a mile one way multiple times (not to mention muddy bean and corn fields ) . I had to text the Can am owner where the trucks were parked Sunday night and tell him to bring the "Donkey" to get a deer out and when he pulls up in the Honda he says "this thing is fun as hell to drive " .These things are beasts , I'm so glad I bought it.............
Congratulations. What state are you hunting? P500s are unbelievable.