Bilge Fan switch

ChiefsKingdom

ChiefsKingdom

May 20, 2020
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time posting. Love this site, it has helped me discover the different things you can add to a stock SXS.

I have a 19 1000-5 LE. Build nearly complete(aside from future tire upgrade).

I installed 2 bilge fans under seat, I wired them together and ran wires to a 4 PIN 3 way Rocker Switch in my gang of switches. I found a switch that matches the rest of my switches, that is On-Off-On. I was hoping to have one on be the engine fan, the other on to reverse the fan for winter.
It does not work. For the life of me I can not figure this out. Is it not possible with a 3 way 4 pin. It seemed pretty straight forward. Any tips on a switch, or how to wire the one I got?

Reactions: Isaiah and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If one is facing forward and one backwards wouldn't it work ? I did single fan with this switch pain in the ass to wire but works well

Screenshot 2017 07 06 22 26 45

Reactions: ChiefsKingdom
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time posting. Love this site, it has helped me discover the different things you can add to a stock SXS.

I have a 19 1000-5 LE. Build nearly complete(aside from future tire upgrade).

I installed 2 bilge fans under seat, I wired them together and ran wires to a 4 PIN 3 way Rocker Switch in my gang of switches. I found a switch that matches the rest of my switches, that is On-Off-On. I was hoping to have one on be the engine fan, the other on to reverse the fan for winter.
It does not work. For the life of me I can not figure this out. Is it not possible with a 3 way 4 pin. It seemed pretty straight forward. Any tips on a switch, or how to wire the one I got?

Reactions: ChiefsKingdom