P500 better ride with my walker Evan's shocks?

Steve00

Steve00

Feb 15, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Im getting 2 pairs of Walker Evan's shocks will a 1 or 2 inch lift kit give me a better ride?

C

Chooglin

Im getting 2 pairs of Walker Evan's shocks will a 1 or 2 inch lift kit give me a better ride?
All you are going to need is the W.E. shocks , no need for a lift kit! They ride so much smoother than stock. If you feel the need for more lift , just crank up the preload on the W.E.. I adjusted mine to ride at stock height with 26" tires !

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
All you are going to need is the W.E. shocks , no need for a lift kit! They ride so much smoother than stock. If you feel the need for more lift , just crank up the preload on the W.E.. I adjusted mine to ride at stock height with 26" tires !
I'm wanting a pair for the front so bad BUT i can't seem to push the buy button at 300.00 each!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

A lift doesn't improve ride. A lift only increase ground clearance and break over angles. So unless you are dragging the skid plate on something a lift won't change anything for you. Shocks are your greatest improvement for ride. Tires can have an impact as well.