Awesome fun gift roc! :o)

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I love the shirt and petrified wood roc!!! :) Such a fun idea you had to send these off to members!! :)

Now a question, what state did you find my cool pet wood in? Do you just find a piece here or there or if you find 1 piece are there a bunch more close to it ? Its so interesting! :)

Thanks so much, that was fun and really nice of you! :)

Image Image

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I love the shirt and petrified wood roc!!! :) Such a fun idea you had to send these off to members!! :)

Now a question, what state did you find my cool pet wood in? Do you just find a piece here or there or if you find 1 piece are there a bunch more close to it ? Its so interesting! :)

View attachment 48863 View attachment 48864
All from New Mexico.. your welcome
piece here...piece there..
sometimes..you hit a bunch...at once
...it's my quirky way..to contribute to
the club...who don't like. ..getting a package
in the mail...Enjoy...girl
...thanks for being....you
Ride Safe

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Ahhh neat, it's the only thing that i have from New Mexico! :)
Sounds like it would be alot of fun looking for it! :)
...and you are 100% right, who doesnt like getting a package in the mail !!! :D

J

JTW

Roc.. I think you should have a wet tee-shirt contest between all the recipients! Whoever wins gets the Roc-hard-Wood award! I think @Miss_Oak is a strong contender! However, @drfubar does look rather top heavy.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Roc.. I think you should have a wet tee-shirt contest between all the recipients! Whoever wins gets the Roc-hard-Wood award! I think @Miss_Oak is a strong contender! However, @drfubar does look rather top heavy.

Hahahaha that mighta been a good idea in my playboy bunny days but Im a little past that now! :D

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry pinhead, I didn't get a tee shirt so you'll have to find someone else to feed your perverted urges.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 48863 View attachment 48864

Not

Were gonna do a gathering of
petrified wood..video..here soon
Stay Tuned......hah

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry pinhead, I didn't get a tee shirt so you'll have to find someone else to feed your perverted urges.
Sorry dude..guess the door wasn't
Closed good...he crawled in...
this thread...haha

Reactions: drfubar