P1000 atv.com pioneer 1000-5 review

tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
Sounded like a spec sheet in paragraph form to me. They didn't even comment on whether or not the suspension was any good, only that the ground clearance worked well. I wish I could get paid to do that job, it looks real easy.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not really informative. I wonder if the sport mode just holds the gear longer or is it like can am's where there sport low actually makes a big difference?

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Terrible review could have gave that review and never even seen the pioneer.

Reactions: Hondasxs
F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
And think.. Honda just paid there 2 day adventure ride in full. Travel and all!
Yah its too bad. They know they got a good product. Get them into their customers hands and get real life reviews from consumers not some pencil pushers from a magazine that wint give you good review unless you but 10 pages of advertising.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounded like a spec sheet in paragraph form to me. They didn't even comment on whether or not the suspension was any good, only that the ground clearance worked well. I wish I could get paid to do that job, it looks real easy.

I drive by the place they've tested P1000 once a month, I think this article is more promo of resort with some tech about P1k then actual review. They got paid for ad not for review. Rooms rates (1-2k per day).