Any thoughts on what my Pioneer 1000 3 seater deluxe model is worth

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Hey guys, I've decided to go back to a 4 wheeler and was wondering what my Pioneer 1000 might be worth. It has around 40 hrs on it. Its the 3 seater deluxe model. Has factory roof, 42in curved light bar, 5000 lb viper winch, blue tooth amp with 2 8 in kicker marine speakers in wake board speaker cans, led dome lights in cab, Spare battery with isolator , usb port with volt gauge to monitor second battery. Has catvos 3in lift with the arched a arms and 31in outlaws on msa wheels. Also have everything to put it back to stock , and it has the 4 year extended warranty Thanks

Last edited:
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's worth $10. Hey look... I have $10. SOLD.

Seriously, That sounds like the ride I want but haven't been able to afford.

I'm afraid you're going to loose a lot. The accessories will be worth next to nothing.

When you do set your price. I will be looking to see if I can afford it.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, I've decided to go back to a 4 wheeler and was wondering what my Pioneer 1000 might be worth. It has around 40 hrs on it. Its the 3 seater deluxe model. Has factory roof, 42in curved light bar, 5000 lb viper winch, blue tooth amp with 2 8 in kicker marine speakers in wake board speaker cans, led dome lights in cab, Spare battery with isolator , usb port with volt gauge to monitor second battery. Has catvos 3in lift with the arched a arms and 31in outlaws on msa wheels. Also have everything to put it back to stock , and it has the 4 year extended warranty Thanks
Take your accessories off of it and sell them outright they won't help it bring much more to the value. You also could find a good used four wheeler to off set he loss and have both unless you are trying to get out from under the 1000 which is understandable too best of luck