P700 Any Colorado riders?

D

dowdy4

Apr 20, 2016
kansas city
Coming out to Colorado next week and wondering if any trails around keystone or Breckenridge will be open? Thanks in advancement!

V

vwprostock

Apr 15, 2016
Flower Mound, TX
Get your OHV pass? Gotta have one.

We have a cabin up by Fairplay and some guys were able to go in two weeks ago no problem. Seems its been 60 degrees up there for a while now.

D

dowdy4

Apr 20, 2016
kansas city
Get your OHV pass? Gotta have one.

We have a cabin up by Fairplay and some guys were able to go in two weeks ago no problem. Seems its been 60 degrees up there for a while now.

I have the pass, thanks! Thank you for replying! We leave Thursday to come out and hopefully be on trails by Friday!

V

vwprostock

Apr 15, 2016
Flower Mound, TX
I have the pass, thanks! Thank you for replying! We leave Thursday to come out and hopefully be on trails by Friday!

Since you will be in Breck area, look up Weston Pass. It runs from just south of Fairplay over to Leadville. Fairplay side is car easy with a few offshoot OHV roads that are scenic, but the Leadville side is 4x4 car only, would be easy in a SxS but pretty scenic if your looking for semi lazy pic taking.

Also a nice loop on south of Fairplay off of Country Rd 22 and Hwy 285. Did it on the dirt bikes last year and was beautiful. Would also be easy SxS ride. I think its called Forrest Rd 431 and 76 within the National Forrest.