Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice calming ride...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was calming. Excellent choice of music! I don't remember that trail at all lol. We gotta go back soon! Maybe we can get something going next week?? Sorry I haven't been on here much this week. Been busy most of it then got a bombshell dropped on us today when the 3 siblings were placed with an aunt and uncle. Needless to say Donna and I are devastated. It's amazing how attached we got to them in such a short time. But we knew there'd be days like this when we signed up. Still doesn't offer much comfort though.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That was calming. Excellent choice of music! I don't remember that trail at all lol. We gotta go back soon! Maybe we can get something going next week?? Sorry I haven't been on here much this week. Been busy most of it then got a bombshell dropped on us today when the 3 siblings were placed with an aunt and uncle. Needless to say Donna and I are devastated. It's amazing how attached we got to them in such a short time. But we knew there'd be days like this when we signed up. Still doesn't offer much comfort though.

Dang man, y'all were "all in". Sucks, especially after you guys committed so much.

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang man, y'all were "all in". Sucks, especially after you guys committed so much.

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!
Yeah it sucks. But as their social worker told us yesterday, place 3 today....20 new ones available tomorrow. A good ride at the Bull will make things better lol. It's good therapy.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Blessing for you and mostly them that you had them the time you did. They won't forget you folks

B

Bfree66

Sep 1, 2016
North Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like watching yalls video on here and you tube. Sorry about the 3 young ens, I bet thats tough to deal with. If you don't mind me asking do yall ride in high range in those mntns or low and manual shift it?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear Delton. Looks like a nice relaxing ride though.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like watching yalls video on here and you tube. Sorry about the 3 young ens, I bet thats tough to deal with. If you don't mind me asking do yall ride in high range in those mntns or low and manual shift it?
In and out of L and H, mostly L and I don't normaly use manual because you can shift using Auto anyway.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In and out of L and H, mostly L and I don't normaly use manual because you can shift using Auto anyway.
Same here. I use high on the access trail and then low for the rest. I use manual more often. In auto it likes to shift alot sometimes which gets on my nerves lol. Hardly ever use 4wd and never ever front diff lock lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Same here. I use high on the access trail and then low for the rest. I use manual more often. In auto it likes to shift alot sometimes which gets on my nerves lol. Hardly ever use 4wd and never ever front diff lock lol.
I'm calling BS on the never using 4wd lock... :)

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Delton I just came across this I'm really sorry! I know you guys were really excited and going to give them a great home. Things sometimes happen for a reason but we don't always know why and look for answers but I wish you're family the best of luck through this. Sorry for being late and bringing it up again I am just really sorry

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton I just came across this I'm really sorry! I know you guys were really excited and going to give them a great home. Things sometimes happen for a reason but we don't always know why and look for answers but I wish you're family the best of luck through this. Sorry for being late and bringing it up again I am just really sorry
Thanks man I really appreciate that. It's just part of it. They went to family so it's a good ending. There are so many out there that don't have that luxury so that keeps us going. We are trying to harden our hearts but not having any luck lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks man I really appreciate that. It's just part of it. They went to family so it's a good ending. There are so many out there that don't have that luxury so that keeps us going. We are trying to harden our hearts but not having any luck lol.
Fully understood. You guys just keep it there may be an even better fit with someone in more of need of your hospitality