P1000 And it starts.....cha ching.....

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ordered the air intake upgrade for the new '17. 3 miles on it so far. Picking up a horse mat from Tractor Supply to cut down for a bed mat. Looking at wenches and a bracket. Put one on the 14' 420 4x4 and have used it. Easier than getting the tractor out for smaller jobs. I'm leaning towards adding a second battery for it, will need installation advice on this. Plan to order wiring harness for adding back up lights. Skid plate at some point.

Waiting to hear back from local dealer on when they will have the clutch upgrade parts in and plan to get cab heat and clutch done then.

Anyone put the hard shell back panel on and have thoughts? Will post pics of it so far tomorrow. Like the tires and wheels.

Hunting in the AM, if anyone else is good luck. Bucks pushing does earlier in GA than I can ever remember.

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Lots of good info and great people on here, will help you out a lot. Hope you have Amazon Prime!

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lots of good info and great people on here, will help you out a lot. Hope you have Amazon Prime!
Wife does. Maybe its the age but this forum seems a lot more "comfortable" than the Harley ones I frequented do at this point. Transitioning has been nice. Wife went through BC and it has a way of changing you. Enjoying the smaller things in life. Think we will enjoy the SxS a lot more. Hope to get to know all of you better.