Alien Sunshade

RichardM

RichardM

Nov 16, 2015
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Recently replaced the infamous 'buggy whip' top from Honda (with the fiberglass rods) with the Alien Sunshade, which I ordered off Amazon. Trying to minimize what I need to do when I arrive at the trails, had bad luck towing with the buggy whip top installed. Had considered ordering material and making my own but time was a factor and wasnt real confident with the Harbor Freight grommet kit I had so I ordered the top. I talked with a gentleman at Alien Sunshade via email and he said that this type of material blocks about 90% of UV rays. It came with the elastic cords with the plastic beads, they even include extra. Impressed with the quality, the grommets are set well and love the fit and look. Recently took a trip to Colorado (stayed in Lake City) and the top performed very well. Wish I had bought this one to begin with. 20170622 152602 20170622 152646 20170622 152707

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently bought and installed a version from Spidersunshades. I wanted Red but they did not have the red in wide enough fabric to make so I got black - I love it - I was really surprised that I could tell a difference / weight reduction from moving the top but I swear there was a difference when leaning in my Pioneer. I know spider sun shades are more expensive but I wanted the shade to go as close to the ROPs as possible.