P500 Aftermarket Front Bumper

W

Wyo43

Apr 15, 2017
Gillette, Wyoming
Ownership

1. 500
I recently bought my Pioneer 500. One of the main reasons I bought it was for plowing snow. So when I bought it I got the Honda plow attachments. My question is this. I noticed most of the after market bumpers mount the winch differently. If I buy something beefier will it all still work with my plow. Any suggestions or recommendations on bumper manufacturers would be greatly appreciated. I would just hate order something and my plow not work and have to fabricate a whole new setup after paying so much for the factory stuff.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the forum Wyo! What plow attachments? Plow mount, push tube and blade are the main plow components. Then just the winch plate and winch. I would recommend an upper winch mount for plowing.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Check out the Strongmade. Very heavy duty, would give higher angle of winch pull and has a upper tubing bar which could be used to mount higher aux. lighting. Some plows might block OEM headlights in raised position. Pleased with mine.

IMG 3300 IMG 0057

Reactions: 100Acre
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Don't have to worry about a plow in this part of Alabama, but here is a photo of a light bar mounted on the Strong-Made bumper that Mudder was referring to. The light works great, personally, I've never liked looking through light in fog, rain or snow.
Winch1

Reactions: trigger