drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know this probably doesn't fit under the necessary accessory category like the winch or the snorkel but it comes in handy here on Mary's Ridge. It lends itself well to holding the tool needed for busting coyotes and stray Taliban that I find uninvited on my farm. It really holds tight with no movement at all. The pictures show my shotgun but it holds rifles just as well. This is the single gun model but they also make a two gun rack.
20160623 1009451 20160623 1010041

Last edited:
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jeez, $105 bucks. But its the best one I've seen so far. I wish it would hold multiple guns.

Edit: Just saw they have 2 gun models as well. This will be my next mod.

Reactions: drfubar
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know this probably doesn't fit under the necessary accessory category like the winch or the snorkel but it comes in handy here on Mary's Ridge. It lends itself well to holding the tool needed for busting coyotes and stray Taliban that I find uninvited on my farm. It really holds tight with no movement at all. The pictures show my shotgun but it holds rifles just as well. This is the single gun model but they also make a two gun rack.
View attachment 17277 View attachment 17278
That's got to be one of if not the best accessory add on yet!!! Love it. Need to get one for my P1k3!! Great find!!!!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice rack! Even nicer coyote gun.

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
D

Dasmoeturhead

OH! It's necessary :)

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Found it on Amazon. It's also on Ebay.
Model TM851OGR---28"- 35" Front to back of overhead frame rails is this the size that you got on your pioneer

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's a little bit pricey but mine has already paid for itself. Got three "pokemon go" trespassers, two coyotes and scared the hell out of one stray dog running deer!... JUST KIDDING! I don't shoot at dogs!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a little bit pricey but mine has already paid for itself. Got three "pokemon go" trespassers, two coyotes and scared the hell out of one stray dog running deer!... JUST KIDDING! I don't shoot at dogs!
Hunting Pokemon hunters..lol

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the two pieces completely independent of one another? I have a light bar mounted on my ROPS and I am worried about the light bar mounts and the gun rack being in the same spot. If they are independent of one another then I can work around my light bar mounts.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are the two pieces completely independent of one another? I have a light bar mounted on my ROPS and I am worried about the light bar mounts and the gun rack being in the same spot. If they are independent of one another then I can work around my light bar mounts.

Yep independent....

Reactions: jasontjames