P500 Accessory wiring harness

B

bocash3

Sep 4, 2024
McDowell County NC
Ownership

1. 520
Howdy. Took possession of a 2025 Pioneer 520 (gray color) a couple months ago. A new SxS to take place of an Arctic Cat 500 I had for 25 years and recently sold to a friend.

Saw references to this accessory harness. I need to mount a horn.

Does this harness truly plug in without having to cut and tape original wires?

Thanking all in advance, Bo in western NC

B

bocash3

Sep 4, 2024
McDowell County NC
Ownership

1. 520
Welcome from Michigan!
Better get some pics posted up of your rig. Its kinda required or these guys will be on you like a buffalo squashing a Cockroach😏
Done!

IMG 2779 IMG 2800

B

bocash3

Sep 4, 2024
McDowell County NC
Ownership

1. 520
THANKS fellers!
Good news on unused plug!

LOVE East Tennessee! Have fly fished all over the area and turkey hunted mostly in Johnson County.

Fly fished passionately the Watauga and South Holston plus many freestone streams since 1971.

Retired biology teacher and fly fishing store owner and fishing guide. Have fly fished and hunted since 1957 and basically spent all of free life in woods and streams.

Will be using the 520 here on 7 acres at home in McDowell County and 25 acres at cabin surrounded by National Forest in Avery County NC.

Utility and recreational use. I’m 75 and the 520 will be more useful and comfortable than the 1999 Arctic Cat 500 I sold. Narrow 50” width of 520 was big selling point.

Y’all be good. Bo

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Ga. As said, its an easy plug in. If the 520 is like my P500, it shares the same circuit as the under dash accessory socket with a 15 amp fuse. Mine powers radio, horn and rear bed light with no issues.

B

bocash3

Sep 4, 2024
McDowell County NC
Ownership

1. 520
Thanks Mudder. Love Georgia too. Am a Civil War fanatic and have been to many of the GA battlefields and cemeteries from Atlanta all the way up to Chickamauga where my GG- grandfather fought for the 58th NC. Saw the monument where the 58th was stopped by an infantry from Ohio shooting down on them from a hilltop.

IF the 58th had been using Honda 520’s, they could have pushed up the hill farther! 😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Does this harness truly plug in without having to cut and tape original wires?
Congrats on the new rig! The accessory harness does just plug in and provides 4 hots and two grounds, but keep in mind those ends are set up with Honda connectors to plug into Honda oem accessories. My point being that unless your accessory is oem you'll end up cutting and crimping something anyway.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks Mudder. Love Georgia too. Am a Civil War fanatic and have been to many of the GA battlefields and cemeteries from Atlanta all the way up to Chickamauga where my GG- grandfather fought for the 58th NC. Saw the monument where the 58th was stopped by an infantry from Ohio shooting down on them from a hilltop.

IF the 58th had been using Honda 520’s, they could have pushed up the hill farther! 😂
I’m 15 minutes from the Chicamauga Battlefield. I’ve read there are over 700+ monuments there. Amazing how people from the North and South came together after the war to honor the sacrifices of so many, and disappointed how people now are the opposite and want to tear those down, push division and want money now based on ultimate sacrifices of prior generations.

B

bocash3

Sep 4, 2024
McDowell County NC
Ownership

1. 520
Agree. Too many want to erase history and don’t understand or care where we’ve come from. All some care about is the next overpriced Starbucks coffee they’re going to order or the next football game they’re going to watch. Our history is important, regardless of how an individual feels.