P700 Accessory panel

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys
Is there a way to wire in a plate that would turn on and off with key that I could use to hook all extra ( new ) things added ?
I hooked my winch strait to battery but was wanting to add additional lights and Bluetooth system . Thought it would be nice to have a panel under good or somewhere I could just run everything from?
Thanks

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys
Is there a way to wire in a plate that would turn on and off with key that I could use to hook all extra ( new ) things added ?
I hooked my winch strait to battery but was wanting to add additional lights and Bluetooth system . Thought it would be nice to have a panel under hood or somewhere I could just run everything from?
Thanks

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Search switch panels on the forum. @mystic1219 sells a panel that will fit where the death label is. Use a fuse block from Amazon. Use relays if accessories are higher amp than switch is rated for. I don’t know how to link threads but there are plenty of discussions on here about it. Good choice of machine. The seven hunds are the best looking Pioneers!

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Search switch panels on the forum. @mystic1219 sells a panel that will fit where the death label is. Use a fuse block from Amazon. Use relays if accessories are higher amp than switch is rated for. I don’t know how to link threads but there are plenty of discussions on here about it. Good choice of machine. The seven hunds are the best looking Pioneers!

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks I figured there was a way and a previous post with info.
I really like the 700.
Had a 660 rhino for years was a nice machine but wanted something new. Onlythingi wish the seating was easier to modify. My daughter has CP and wheelchair bound. On the Rhino I swapped stock seat out for a more molded bucket to help her sit better. Had to do some engineering with the honda bench seat. I could only add some bars with wheelchair parts to help her stay sitting up.
Thanks