P1000 Accessories

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda accessories or after market?

Going with honda roof but looking at windshield, radio/speakers, led bar/lights... anything else is good add ons?
Super atv flip windsheild is what most people have. I really like mine, one of the better mods.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Honda accessories or after market?

Going with honda roof but looking at windshield, radio/speakers, led bar/lights... anything else is good add ons?
Welcome to the club from South FL!
SATV Flip windshield is great for sure, a winch is almost always a must also. I mean the list goes on n on n on...........you're @ the right place for help n ideas though.

R

rickoshea

i originally went with a honda oem hardcoat poly windshield,then found a honda hardcoat poly 2 piece windshield, brand new, never installed on facebook marketplace for 250 bucks,it retails for a grand here.so the 1 piece is now my winter windshield with a wiper and the 2 piece is for the rest of the year.also oem bimini and oem soft mid panel.so far i'm very happy with honda oem products.thought about a set of doors for winter driving, but i've found out it's a lot cheaper just to buy good winter clothing instead.i don't mind the summer dust,i'm a man.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
SATV windshield is really nice, but a couple of drawbacks. Doesn't seal to the roof or roof pillars, flaps around a bit at speeds over 30 mph.

N

Apr 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Under 1000 hopefully. Dont need anything crazy just something that will stand up to the elements. Will have 2 and 4 yr old most of the time so wont get to crazy loud.

R

rickoshea

bluetooth sound bar and you won't have to add a second battery right away,or marine audio and tower speakers for better sound but a second battery is probably a must.i went with a pair of w king bluetooth speakers for under $200 and i'm very happy with them.although,if you're adding a winch ,you'll be adding a second battery anyway.

advertisement