P1000 A arm help

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last night I punched a 1/2" hole through the sidewall of my stocker Bighorn 2.0s. I was above treeline at 13,000 feet. I was able to use four pieces of the hole plugs I carry and plugged up the hole to make it back. I carry CO2 cartridges and three of those filled up my tire to make it off the mountain. I'm ordering some 28" Sedona Ripsaws today. They are 8 ply. I've run them before on a Ranger and they are outstanding on our rocks and also in snow.
Some of the trails I'm running right now are rediculously rocky and coming down, I've smacked the front end several times ( I've got Fox shocks all the way around). My rims are all beat up.
The SATV lift won't work on the LE models so I'm in the market for some A Arms that have a built in lift. What are my options? Thanks!

F

fxstrdr

Jan 25, 2017
Dude search lift and check the one for lift questions it has arched a arms and lft kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last night I punched a 1/2" hole through the sidewall of my stocker Bighorn 2.0s. I was above treeline at 13,000 feet. I was able to use four pieces of the hole plugs I carry and plugged up the hole to make it back. I carry CO2 cartridges and three of those filled up my tire to make it off the mountain. I'm ordering some 28" Sedona Ripsaws today. They are 8 ply. I've run them before on a Ranger and they are outstanding on our rocks and also in snow.
Some of the trails I'm running right now are rediculously rocky and coming down, I've smacked the front end several times ( I've got Fox shocks all the way around). My rims are all beat up.
The SATV lift won't work on the LE models so I'm in the market for some A Arms that have a built in lift. What are my options? Thanks!
@Kilo427 is running a arms that have a 3 in lift made into them if i remember correctly. Hopefully he'll chime in here.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't think SuperATV a arms had lift? I misread the original post and deleted the SuperATV option.

Super ATV has a lift that works with their a-arms, not sure if it works with FOX shocks or not though.

All three Still cheaper than CATVOS.

advertisement
J

JTW

Super ATV has a lift that works with their a-arms, not sure if it works with FOX shocks or not though.

Yes... his problem is with the lift not being compatible with the 2017 changes for the heat issues. Hence going with the a arms.

J

JTW

I'm like you though ohana.. for the price difference, I would find a way to make the lift work.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm like you though ohana.. for the price difference, I would find a way to make the lift work.
I just put superatv a-arms on they don't give any lift but do offer 2 inches of extra clearance plus an 1 1/2 inch forward and rear offset. I also went with the 3 inch superatv lift. A side note the arched a-arms from superatv have adjustable camber, witch was a must once I added the lift.

20170830 200903

Reactions: Windrock1000
J

JTW

I just put superatv a-arms on they don't give any lift but do offer 2 inches of extra clearance plus an 1 1/2 inch forward and rear offset. I also went with the 3 inch superatv lift. A side note the arched a-arms from superatv have adjustable camber, witch was a must once I added the lift.

View attachment 53327
Kinda sorta... they only add clearance at the a arm. I think he's looking to raise the front and belly off the ground more.

Reactions: Windrock1000
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think @joeymt33 runs catvos..

Yes I still have CATVOS in the front. The arch gives more clearance than the SATV plus slightly more forward.

He swapped for SuperATV I think because of the Heim joints on the catvos.
. I swapped the rear arms because the back heims squeaked like hell.

I didn't think SuperATV a arms had lift? I misread the original post and deleted the SuperATV option.
I had to make a simple bracket and weld it on the rear SATV arms to add lift so the rear would match the front.

. Sometimes I wish I had waited a little longer. At the time CATVOS was the only thing available. I still don't like the front heims and I may get rid of this front kit.

Reactions: JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think it was Joey's.. but it's much needed and easy!

I put mine on before the 2016 takeover and it's taken a beating since then. Still looks good though!

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I put mine on before the 2016 takeover and it's taken a beating since then. Still looks good though!
I wish I had! I've got the emp winch mount and it's a pain to get on and off which doesn't motivate me to beat the bumper dents out.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement