P1000 65 miles

JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
20161007 144801 new honda

Well I have 65 miles on her and I do find it a little loud in the cab. It seams like the front shocks could be a little stiffer. all and all I can't wait to put more miles on it.
I can't wait until winter and I put the tracks on it so we can frolic in the winter wonderland..lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 24231
Well I have 65 miles on her and I do find it a little loud in the cab. It seams like the front shocks could be a little stiffer. all and all I can't wait to put more miles on it.

Good looking rig you have there. Fully enclosed will be a little loud. I fully agree with the front shocks and they'll get softer-spring spacers are really cheap and will fix that right up, lift kit will help as well if you go that way.
Get some more miles and see what you think it's really a great machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: whayden2003
Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nice looking machine ! just a friendly tip, I know someone who ruined a winch by using it as a tie down device, the constant bouncing and pulling on the cable will take out the gears. Happy trails !
And please tell me more about the tracks ! I've been debating on tracks for a while now, you'll notice a thread or two on the site about tracks.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
nice looking machine ! just a friendly tip, I know someone who ruined a winch by using it as a tie down device, the constant bouncing and pulling on the cable will take out the gears. Happy trails !
And please tell me more about the tracks ! I've been debating on tracks for a while now, you'll notice a thread or two on the site about tracks.
Heard that too... I put, with the help of a friend, a "boat buckle" on my trailer and use a fabric strap to hold my Pioneer in place.. works great

T

Trim450

Oct 14, 2016
Wv
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mine turned a 100 miles over the weekend and I changed the rear diff fluid to 75 140 synthetic. I believe it really helped. Also it seems the shift solenoid clunk is getting better the more miles it gets and the shifting is getting smoother. Starting to really like the thing , ive always been a dirt bike and honda rubicon guy and always said I wouldn't spend the money on a sxs because of the noise and price , but honda is the quietest I've rode by far.